Thursday, January 12, 2012

Negatives & Positives

Hello friends

It’s been a while since I have posted on my blog and I have missed you! My one and only excuse is that I finally started on my Blog motto of ‘creating’ my life and I went back to school…and I hated every minute of it! But, I’ve come out of it with a Certificate IV which I am rather happy with, and being the glutton for punishment that I am, will go back next semester to do the Diploma for another 6 months of sociallife-removal-activities.

Last year finished on a high for me with achieving my study goals (personally and professionally), going on a mini holiday with the girls, receiving a pay rise (yes another one!) and promotion and deleting my profiles from the world of internet dating.

This year I am doing all I can to start the year off as I would like it to end with a positive and happy outlook, organised and looking for the best in situations – and I was also hoping that I would attract the same in return. But for some reason I tend to attract negative people. In the scientific world Negatives and Positives do attract, to give you fusion. Although in my case it gives me frustration.

This year I am hoping for a skinny body and a fat bank account, and no mentally deranged people! We are only 2 weeks into the new year and already I have a ‘mentally deranged’ person affecting my life. I hope this doesn’t mean that I’m now going to get the opposites of what I have wished for…a skinny bank account and a fat body (although this wouldn’t be any different to any other year!).

But I ended 2011 on a good note and IN A RELATIONSHIP!! which has continued into the new year, so hopefully that means something. Although the mentally deranged comes with the relationship in this case… you have to take the good with the bad I suppose! And no, I’m not going out with a mentally challenged person :)

I have also had a sea-change. I have moved from the bustling city apartment (if you can call Perth that) to a waterside townhouse on the coast in a smallish-country-town-feel suburb. Being originally from the country, I never thought I would be able to return to that type of lifestyle, although I think this may be the happy medium that I didn’t know I was looking for. I think I have more country in me than I wanted to admit. So far this move is only temporary, but I’m already loving it and hence, have a bit more time to talk to you guys.

So all in all life is looking good for 2012. I will be back with more updates soon.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment