Sunday, April 3, 2011

Second Chances - Take II

This post is in reference to my last post Second Chance?

So it turns out that second chances don't exist. I haven't been waiting this long to tell you, I did realise a while ago, but just haven't had time to tell you.

I think that those people we consider to get a second chance at something just haven't had their chapter closed, it's still open, as if you haven't finished living it yet. But in my case; in this case, I closed my chapter last year when I decided it wasn't going to work with that guy. Now I don't know if that is because I knew something without actually knowing that I knew it (like how my life was meant to pan out), if that makes sense, or if that's just how this life thing works. Anyway, no second chances there, but at least I got to say sorry. And if you're wondering, I got no response from my email. Nothing. But oh well. Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment